On the 16th of November I defended my PhD at Télécom ParisTech. The title is:
Markovian models for SAR images:
Application to water detection in SWOT satellite images and multi-temporal analysis of urban areas
In front of the jury:
- Mr. Eric Pottier (President)
- Mr. Ronan Fablet (Reviewer)
- Mr. Jean-François Giovannelli (Reviewer)
- Mme Marie Chabert (Examinator)
- Mme Gilda Schirinzi (Examinator)
- Mr. Loïc Denis (Examinator)
- Mr. Brent Williams (Invited member)
- Mme Florence Tupin (Supervisor)
- Mr. Roger Fjørtoft (Supervisor)
You can find more information (including manuscript, slides, animations…) on the dedicated page.
I wanted to thank everyone who made this day feel really special, starting with the member of the jury. Thanks to their challenging questions, the defense was a moment that I enjoyed!
And I would like to thank my colleagues, friends and family who came and organized the traditional cocktail. It was great seeing all of you!